Well I decided to change the whole look of my website. I only have the 1st page up - the front page - but it's a start! The links work but each link will change dramatically in the next couple of weeks. I decided to lean towards photography on my website. Enough sitting around and twiddling my thumbs, wondering what I should do. For now, I'm going to continue shooting weddings. I have fun at weddings and I really love being part of the fun day that brides plan for themselves. It's fun to see the whole process and to watch a wedding unfold before my eyes. I won't be doing 50 weddings each year but I'd like to book about 20 weddings throughout the year. Since I am going to school full-time, I'd like to devote as much time to my daughter as I can plus study and devote time to brides. If I shoot too many weddings then how can I put 100% focus on each bride? Yeah, I think 20 will be good for next year! So if you're engaged - call or e-mail me! My prices are super awesome (so I have heard) and I'm really relaxed and easy to get along with. ;-) I include negatives with the package and I'm very flexible with the needs of my brides!
I'm also focusing on boudoir photography. I am shooting a boudoir session this Sunday! YAY! I love photographing boudoir/lingerie/nudes, etc. They are so much fun and I since I am a woman, I know exactly how we feel! So if you are feeling a bit daring and want to do something fun and different - contact me!
And of course I am still teaching belly dance on Sundays at 5pm. I love all my students and we have such a good time in class.
I guess you could say I like being well rounded!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment