Thursday, October 05, 2006

The rumors are true ;-)

I am getting married this Saturday October 7th at the Radisson during shimmyfest!!! Doug said I'd be surrounded by what I love most! Amelia, Doug, family, friends & of course - belly dance! It was his idea to be married in my "mess" of mad belly dance and I can't think of a better way to celebrate. We have cheesecake and carrot cake ready to go. Our wedding will be simple but an outrageous party as well. Princess Farhana is setting up the zeffa for the wedding.....I have the centerpieces bought, my dress is ROCKIN - holy cow - the color is amazing, oh the heels rock, too and the marriage license. What more do we need? Just love, friends, and fun! I don't want a big wedding but I do want to be surrounded by everyone that is awesome. Doug & I are saying our vows to each other. We've been "practicing" our kiss - it's gonna be hot! ;-) Everytime Doug is telling me what he's thinking of saying for our vows he starts to tear up. I can already tell that there won't be a dry eye at the ceremony. I'm already tearing up thinking of what he will say. He's also going to do something special for Amelia. It's gonna be so sweet!

2 comments:

Curtis said...

Congradulations!

Minoa said...

I never cried at a wedding before, I'm glad yours was the first ;) Congratulations! It was wonderful!