
"The Brain" died this morning at about 10am. Doug took him to the vet and while he was there he passed away. Poor little guy. He was the sweetest cat and I claimed him when he moved in when Doug & I got married. His brother "Pinky" is alive & kicking, though. So no more Pinky & The Brain. We only have Pinky now. It has been a sad day. I am really going to miss "The Brain." He was such a nice cool mellow cat. He died of some kind of heart failure.......I was really dreading telling Amelia. I didn't want to. When we got home today I told her and she was sad but then she said "well, momma....at least we now only have one cat to clean up after in the litterbox!" I just love the way she makes the negative into a positive.
RIP - "The Brain"
RIP - "The Brain"

No comments:
Post a Comment