Saturday, January 13, 2007

Website updates!


More flowers from my sweet husband!

I'm working on the website! It's almost done. I want to add a lot more photos and will try to do that this week! I have a few more pages to make such as FAQ's and comments. I have to update the galleries to several of the topics that I have. I'm excited about the new website. A special thanks to Michelle for designing my logo. I think it's fun and vibrant!
I'm really excited about 2007. I have been getting a lot of inquiries and will be meeting quite a few brides this week and next! Dates are filling up fast and I am so thankful to all of the awesome brides that I'm photographing this year!

Well....Doug & I are still on the search for a house. Now I'm just praying we find something nice and get moved in before the summer! We are concentrating on the Rogers/Bentonville area as there is nothing for sale in Fayetteville! Most everything for sale in Fayetteville are condos and we don't want that as we really need a backyard.

No comments: