Sunday, May 06, 2007

Art.....school is out!

So I'm pretty much done with school except for my "final" on Tuesday. I'm presenting my dollhouse to class on Tuesday. I built it in my 3D design class. It's really cool. It's made out of plywood, basswood and balsa wood. It was a lot of fun to make. I'll post pictures as soon as I take some.

My instructor asked me to bring my wire sculpture back up to school. It's going to be on display at the U of A all summer. How exciting is that? cool!

So I applied for the Disney World internship for this summer. I'm calling tomorrow for my interview. I'm hoping for a 2 week internship while Amelia is with her dad. My life long dream has been to work for Disney World. 1 step closer to the dream.....

So this week will be nice. No school except for Tuesday. I'm planning on going to the mall & buying some shoes and whatever else piques my fancy! I gotta get Amelia some shorts and tank tops, too!! She's growing so fast and I can hardly keep up with the clothes. I buy them and then she doesn't fit them! So I go in for a glucose test this week to check for hypoglycemia......or the onset of diabetes. Sigh.......not fun!!!! But it's best to find out soon so I can take care of it and not worry with it. I sooooooo don't want to drink that nasty stuff they make you drink but it's worth it for peace of mind.

I just don't know what I'll do with myself this summer! Doug asked me to stay home with Amelia and spend lots of time with her. So I gotta find some really neat things for Amelia and I to do that won't cost tons of money each time we go find stuff to do! I'd like to get her started in some swimming lessons for sure....maybe I can take some water aerobics while I'm at. No more gym for the summer - school's out! :-)

Well my friends.....the drama has finally ended. I thank the dear Lord for it. He is an amazing God as I did some pretty hard core power prayers for the last 2 weeks concerning the car, etc. What a load off of my back.

No comments: