Friday, June 29, 2007

Part of the nerd club!

He he he he.....I'm now in the nerd club. YAY for me! I got my certificate of acheivement from the University of AR. Maintained a GPA of 3.5 and higher and I got the certificate in the mail. I am definitely proud! My friend Duane says that I'm now officially in the nerd club and that is one club I want to be a part of!! So I figured out that I could graduate this spring with a BA if I wanted to but I'm going to continue for another year so I can get that BFA so I can teach art classes if I wanted to. I am still holding onto that Disney World dream, though.....

So Doug and I are trying to figure out where to go on our late honeymoon. We are thinking either Puerto Rico, Hawaii, Disney World or an Alaskan cruise. Decisions!! What to do! Anyone? Suggestions?

So Doug and I are 95% moved into the new place. We stopped looking for houses.....it got to be too hard trying to go to school & shoot weddings. The stress level was too high and we decided that renting for another year would be the easiest thing to do. We are in a condo and we like it. The animals are trying to adjust - they are a bit freaked out by the new place. I'm on the prowl for some new furniture, though. I'd like to get rid of my "past" (furniture) and have new stuff with Doug......so if you hear of any great 4th of July furniture sales - tell me!!!!!

........ I now officially have 7 pairs of eyeglasses. I am obsessed with glasses! I just bought a pair of prescription sunglasses and a pair of metal cat eye glasses with rhinestones in them. They look like the old 50's glasses that are so way cool. I found out that I can wear contacts now but I like my glasses and I'd rather stick with them! .....if you're in the need for new eyewear go and see Doug for glasses. He is a licensed optician and can sell you some awesome eyeglasses!

............more photos coming soon..........of the eyeglasses - lol!

No comments: