




Sometimes it's hard to get homework done when you have kids. One of my friends from school, Duane, asked me for some help with "finding light" for our photo I class' homework. So.....I told him we could run to my studio and just play with all the lights in there. Since we both have kids and going to Dickson street is out of the question - we goofed at the studio. I took out my alien bee and we used the honeycomb grid and just played with the power on it, etc. We also found my little Lowe's clamp on lights and goofed with those. The kids were SO hyper so we dressed them up as angels. Good and bad angel. HA! Anyways, Duane took those for his class project. I had my digital camera so I snapped a few. Too cute! I love the light!

No comments:
Post a Comment