




I love the weekends! Spending time with Amelia, Doug & the pets is great!
Thanks to everyone who has sent emails or posted comments about the photos I have taken. I love the "love!" ;-) I really enjoy photography and just love to photograph people. I think I have my 15 images that I am submitting to the magazine. This is such a hard decision on what to send. How does a person sum up their work in 15 images? Gosh, this was hard!
I signed up for yet another class for the fall. I'm now taking 17 hours in the fall! OH MY!
I have a huge wedding this Saturday in Ft. Smith to photograph. I'm excited! I can't wait to get back into the swing of things.
Doug and I are off to look at cars today. I looked all weekend and test drove several cars. I found a used Mazda RX-8 on Saturday. It is beautiful. But I have to think practically and think about warranties and what is covered. Oh man, I sure do have my heart set on that beauty but.....practical is the word - right? Someone convince me that I need practical over the beautiful RX-8!! zoom zoom zoom.....I can see me in it now! ....sigh.... Ok, I'll go test drive it again and then choose the practical car over the hot sexy car.
So when is it going to warm up? I'm so cold! It's mid-April and I'm freezing my toosh off!
Have a great day blog readers!

No comments:
Post a Comment