Lorie and Justin were an awesome couple. Lorie's mom, Debbie rocks out! Best mom of bride ever! I could have taken her home and called her mom. Don't get me wrong - I LOVE my mom but Debbie could be a 2nd mom! HA! I can't re-call laughing this much at a wedding and having such an awesome time. Thank you Debbie for the flowers and cake. I'm still eating it over here....I told ya I'd probably gain 10 lbs from it - but that's ok - it's GOOD cake!!!











1 comment:
We had the BEST time at Lorie and Justin's wedding. YOU are the one that rocked! Thank you for EVERYTHING. Working (if you can call it working) with you was awesome. The few pictures that we have already received are just gorgeous. As I told you in my email, these photos are truly real memories not just photographs. Please stay in touch with us - Debbie
Post a Comment