Friday, February 27, 2009

Are you calling me a liar?

McAlister's in Little Rock on Hwy 10 can go to h*ll.

I went in at 12:30 and ordered a veggie sandwich to go. I said "NO PEPPERS." I can't stand peppers plus they give me heart burn!! I waited until 12:55 and still...no sandwich. Well I had to be at work by 1pm. I work 3-4 hours on Fridays helping out at an insurance office. So I asked the lady if I could have my money back so I could get to work. She said "no no no....the sandwich is almost done." So I get the sandwich with about 4 minutes to spare and I start driving. At the stoplight I open the sandwich and it's covered in peppers. COVERED I tell you! So I stopped at Sonic to grab some fries so I could have some kind of food! I called my boss and told him I'd be about 5 minutes late. He didn't care.

So I call McAlister's and the manager is RUDE.....VERY RUDE. I told her I'd like to come in for my money and she says "there are NO peppers on that sandwich. I saw them make it." I told her that there were peppers. She argued and I finally said "Are you calling me a liar?" She said "I"m not calling you anything." I said "you're implying that I'm lying about peppers!! I know what they look like!" I said "what happened to customer service?" And she said "customers are not always right." I said "I have to hang up now before I call you a name."

So I ended up calling the head manager of all the McAlister's and said "I want my money back." I told him what happened and he is sending my money back. He was very nice to me but I'm still upset about it.

So I just photographed all the freaking peppers on the sandwich. I'm going to print them out and mail the pepper photos to the manager at McAlister's on Hwy 10. I'm going to let her know that I'm not a freaking liar!!!!!!! Is it worth the $1 that it will cost to print and mail it to her? Yup. LOL

ARGH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

4 comments:

stephanie-renea said...

You are too nice! I would take it back to her myself, and I would cc it to her supervisor.

Unknown said...

i know what u maen mama someone at school gave me a macanical pencil and said there was lead in it....but there was not...

MamaBear said...

Hey Lena ... it's Sheryl Potter from Fayetteville (Sydney's mom). I was standing in my kitchen today and in walked one of the neighbor girls with another little girl I didn't recognize. She told us that the other little girl was "her very best friend in the whole world from Little Rock" but never said her name. Later on, we were at the skating rink for the neighbor girl's birthday party and all of a sudden I look at her friend and realize "Holy smoke! That's Amelia!"

Wow, she has REALLY grown into quite the young lady. I didn't get to talk to her for very long, but she's still the same sweet Amelia we remembered from Wee Care.

Hope you guys are doing well in Little Rock! Just wanted to stop by and say hi.

Unknown said...

hey make sure you tell sydney i said hi.........and there was jericho,me amelia,and elizebeth she was the one who scraped her hand