Saturday, March 14, 2009

Much better and what's a girl to do?



My baby is SO much better. We were at that doctor's office within the hour of her fever and she is on some hardcore antibiotics. That crap was $100 before insurance! OMG! But it WORKS - it could have cost more and I would have paid it!! She says it tastes HORRIBLE but I told her it was that or suffer! I feel so bad because I have to put it into a shot glass with OJ and the meds and tell her to down it. OMG...I think I'm teaching her too young. "Take a shot of OJ - down it!!" There really isn't any other way to get it down but quickly!

So that is gooooood news for sure!

My sweet hubby brought me 2 dozen roses a few days ago. I've been thoroughly enjoying them. And this evening he gave me a sterling silver bracelet with 14 karat gold settings with diamonds in it. I'm not sure how to describe it! Guess I need to take out the macro lens and take a photo of it. What'a a girl to do?? Smile and giggle! It is my birthday tomorrow ... he treats me so well!

So tomorrow we will venture out for a birthday lunch and some house shopping. We are going over to see my top pick. Big house with guest apartment (perfect for a studio) a pool, gazebo and lots of deck! It's our top fav. but never can tell until we see it in person. Then Justin & Silver will come over for mashed potato Sunday. Can't have a Sunday without mashed potatoes!

And thank you colleen for making Amelia's day!! She was sooooo excited to see the little get well gift in the mail! All those little pink skull tattoos just got her soooooo excited!!!

4 comments:

Unknown said...

:) i feel better and the stuff does taste HORRIBLE but it makes me feel better....and when i drink it i feel like i am drinking wine really quick down to get drunk.

dkdisch said...

Oh Happy Birthday! Sounds like it must be pretty awesome to be married to Doug...

as a special birthday treat, I'll let you take a look at what's coming soon to kendrickdisch.com


check it out and let me know what you think of the direction I'm headed...

www.kendrickdisch.com/test

Anonymous said...

Good luck house shopping!

Anonymous said...

Glad to see your little one is feeling better.