I've decided I love Arabic! It's super hard but I love it!!!! So far we have learned basics like hello, thank you, I am from, What is your name, my name is.....we've done some letters and I get to write a page of my arabic letters that I've learned. Some of them are hard to pronounce especially the "khaal" sound. I've learned other words in arabic such as right to left, letters, line, page - random words! The cool thing is that when we do the arabic words I think of what they are in spanish as well. What is amazing to me is that I can remember the spanish word. Next semester I will take Arabic 2. By then I should be able to hold down basic conversations and read and write. I can't wait!!
The class that I'm struggling with is Human Behavioral Ecology....I'm just lost. I'm going to meet my instructor on Tuesday and scream HELP! I should learn help in arabic!!! ha! So now I'm going to be obsessed with arabic and guess what I'm doing now? Listening to Haifa Wahbe on youtube....if you've never seen her - go type in her name. She's gorgeous!
Thursday, September 10, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
That's great! You probably know more Arabic than me! :) Maybe you will be able to talk to Selma later! :)
Post a Comment