Tuesday, October 13, 2009

The State Fair

I am obsessed with fun, colors, costumes, and the fair. I try to go every year and bring along models dressed up for a shoot. Annacaye wore a black outfit out of my closet....skirt handmade by me and yes, it is stuffed with newspaper and trash bags.

Tim is wearing a jacket he found at a costume shop and the pants are out of a bag of clothes I got for free! Love sequined pants! They are great!

Crystal is wearing a blue costume we constructed out of different pieces in my costume closet.

Going to the fair with dressed up models is always a fun thing to do. People ask weird questions and you get strange looks, especially when you set up studio lighting with big battery pack.

The owner/director of the fair came up to me and was excited. He handed me a "fair" pin to give me access to the entire place and to let me in for free the whole week. Too bad it's raining. Oh well! I think I left a good impression on him! ;-)





























3 comments:

Michelle said...

awww that looks like so much fun! :]

dkdisch said...

these are cool!

dkdisch said...

these are cool!