Monday, November 09, 2009

Mashed Potato Sunday!

What happens when you have a mashed potato Sunday and a bunch of theater students at the house? You raid my costume closets and go play dress up for the camera! We decided to get crazy and do photos! My poor studio looked like a tornado went thru after we threw down all the costumes. We didn't even wear all of them - I just have so many! The jewelry was everywhere, there were wigs hanging from everything.....I think the theme for the night was PINK!

We are planning another one of our "mad" nights in January. I think it's a good, fun release of energy. Theater people and artists are always looking for some type of outlet. For the photos, I used colored gels (of course! it's theatrics!) and a fog machine....ooooooo!! We wanted to go for cheese and fun and I think we accomplished both!!

Jason Hemphill came over and did the photos of me but I took all the others and he even got in on the fun! (He was "bubba" for the night!) He is a photographer friend of mine that used to live in Fayettville and we did some photo work back in the day together. Now he's located about 20 minutes from me. I think next time we'll come up with more of a theme and play on our ideas.....

Yay for friends and good times!











































1 comment:

Minoa said...

HAHAHHAH! Yay for Cooter AR!