Thursday, May 20, 2010

My Papi.

****update**** My dad has finally been located (after almost 2 weeks!) He is fine and he's in Mexico and he is indeed stuck right now. Thank goodness ... I was really starting to think the worst.

My dad. What can I say about my dad except that I am exactly like him. We are social, we are loud, we argue our point(s), we get annoyed, and most of all we have HUGE hearts and we would give the shirt off our back. In fact, I remember literally giving the shoes I was wearing to another kid in Guatemala years ago. I learned that from my Papi.

We have had a scared with my Papi. He went missing in Mexico. We heard he is ok and just merely broke down with his charter bus. I still haven't heard a 100% confirmation that he is ok. I'm sure he is but I still worry. I love my Papi. Even though he has drove me crazy for years (we are too alike and it's hard to be in a room with someone exactly like you!) he is still my dad. I pray he is safe and fine.


No comments: