Well.....looks like Egypt will not be happening this year. Probably not even next year. Just have to wait and see what happens there. Oh well....at least I got to see Egypt in June last year. I won't ever forget it.
Mom and I are talking about a 2 week trip to Germany in late May/early June. I think that sounds like a fun and interesting trip for sure. So I'll be saving my money for that.
2011 has started in full swing. I'm shooting so much boudoir and pin-up. It's been a blast!!!
I'm enrolled in 9 hours of school. This is my last semester. I am taking photo 2 which has been interesting thus far. Religions and culture and I'm taking jewlery and metalsmithing. I had to fire up a blow torch which I am so scared of!!! I'll get over it soon as we have to use it a lot. I'm working on 2 brooches for the class. He'll assign 2 more. I never knew you could do so much with metal!! The only bad thing is....I think I'm allergic to copper. My hands itch like crazy everytime I handle copper.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment