I'm pretty flippin excited. I'm attending the Business class tomorrow on campus and a few other classes. I'm working on my business plan. I'm having prototypes made of a product and then I get to present it to a bank. I am scared, nervous and so super excited. I'm not going to mention what I am doing until it is set in stone and I get a business loan. Fingers crossed that it happens. I've been praying really hard about this.
I am a photographer. I have been since I married my ex in 1998. He accidentally overbooked a wedding and I had to shoot it. That is how I started photography. I did soooo many weddings with my ex. My life was consumed by weddings. I think I ate, lived and breathed weddings. After years of marriage we split and went our seperate ways. Anyways.....that's a whole different story and I honestly could care less about it. It's just a part of my past, I learned from the past marriage and gained a great skill. I mainly do boudoir nowadays. I enjoy it. I think it's such a wonderful genre and enjoy meeting all kinds of women. After MANY shoots with different ladies, I have been hearing the same "need" for something over and over repeatedly. It has my brain wheels turning and I'm ready to provide the need to so many women in this city. I want to make this need a reality.
If this comes into fruition I will be saying good bye to photography. Maybe not 100% but for the most part I will be letting go of it. It's time for me to move on to a new and exciting phase in my life. Although I adore creating photos for women I think I have found an even more exciting thing to offer the ladies.
Way excited over here! I can hardly sleep! Doug is so on board with this and has thrown some good ideas my way. I have done so much research I can hardly sit still here.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment