
I got these 2 carnations at the University last week.....they were giving away all kinds of stuff on campus. I just love carnations......in fact I just love any flowers!


These roses are from Doug!
I am having a day today! I'm taking a mini break to check e-mails and enough time to post on my blog. School, homework, etc. etc.....is stressing me out! My house is a shambles but I'm getting laundry and dishes done as I type! I finally got my cases of water & lemonade put up in my fridge, too. So now I'll have a nice cold lemonade for tomorrow's lunch at school. I am working on editing a wedding for Lori, too because she is in Italy shooting a wedding! I have my other wedding from last weekend loaded on my computer at my work study job so I can edit while I work at my work study job. My ex took our daughter today so I could get a lot of work & homework done, so I appreciated that for sure. I'll be up late tonight working & studying.
I am really enjoying school. I love walking on campus and seeing everyone walk around. I love all my instructors. I really look forward to school every day. Today I had my fundamentals in drawing II. We are working on positive & negative drawings - it's a hard one! I used a photo of a bride (Cecille in Cozumel) and a picture of a wedding cake. So I have an image of Cecille's veil and part of her dress on top of a huge wedding cake. There's a lot of negative & positive spaces in the drawing. It's really neat.
So Doug knows that I was having a day today. He sent me a dozen roses to put a smile on my face. It really cheered me up and made me smile BIG! He's such a sweet romantic. It really made me feel so good. The flowers are gorgeous. Thank you Doug! ;-) xoxo

No comments:
Post a Comment