Doug asked me to re-draw one of his tattoos. He wants it covered. He has a tat that represents his cancer that he went thru.....it's not a nice tattoo - it's a skull head that looks angry and he said "I'm not that angry Cancer Doug anymore" - he is cancer free now......so I think I'm going to change it into a jokers head.
Doug & I are really looking into healthier eating. I would love to drop dairy products but I just love my cheese!!! I can do w/out milk & eggs but I just love sharp cheddar cheese. It's a weakness! And I love pizza. But I can do w/out ice cream and that sort of thing. I want to get on a more vegan style diet but I'm not sure I can pull it off. I've been vegetarian since 1982 and it's a way of life for me. Doug has started eating 12 raw almonds per day - they say it can help prevent cancer. He's also on 7 days of being smoke free! YAY and congrats to Doug! He's been putting $5 per day in his sock drawer......I told him to keep doing that and before long - we could go on a cruise or to some exotic location for a most romantical trip ever! Doug has more romance then I know what to do with! I think it's so sexy and sweet. I need to photograph the ring he got me. It's totally me. There is a center diamond with 2 sapphires next to it plus 6 diamonds on the side of the ring. It's hard to explain but it's so way cool. It's awesome bling. He calls me his diamond wearing his diamond.........yeah........I'm gushing..........
Well........I'm off to bed ........another day of school and meetings tomorrow. I'm a busy bee!
Wednesday, August 30, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Glad to here things are going well.
The Thursday after next - Sept 14 I would like you guys to come to my reception in the Student Union. 4th floor 3-5. There will be food!
Post a Comment