
I am married!!!! I married the man of my dreams. The love of my life! The most romantic sweetest man I have ever met is now my husband! I feel like the luckiest woman on this planet. He treats Amelia & I with so much love & respect. It's a wonderful feeling to be loved and cherished.
Here are some photos from the wedding: http://www.lenaregina.com/wedding01.html There may be some typos but I was typing fast and I was exhausted when I made the pages. My little brother Victor took the photos with my camera.
We got married at the 5th annual shimmyfest.....you can visit that site at: www.shimmyfest.com It was such a fun party and there wasn't a dry eye in the audience! It was the wedding of my dreams and I couldn't have asked for a better wedding!!!

1 comment:
Congratulations! I am really happy for you guys and I wish you a lifetime of happy memories!
Post a Comment