Friday, December 15, 2006

House!

OK....so we put an offer on a house & they came back with a counter offer of $2,000 more and we agreed upon it. Doug signed the papers and we are getting a house inspection on Wednesday the 20th........before Christmas! Eeeek! If all goes well.....we can be in the house by January 16th or earlier. I am opting for earlier since the 1st day of school for me is the 16th! Doug & I are nervous and excited! I can't believe that we are going to own a house - finally! Both of us have dreamt of owning a home but because we were married to the wrong people in the past - it never happened. I have an awesome husband, perfect little daughter and now onward to owning a home! YAY! Then next year we can start work on a baby!

Fingers crossed.........hope the inspection goes well!

1 comment:

Curtis said...

CONGRATULATIONS