Saturday, December 23, 2006
Well darn....
Well darn.....we had the house inspected but the seller didn't have the gas turned on. They were in breech of contract and did not have the gas on for the inspection. We still went thru with it but didn't like all the little things wrong with the place. Not knowing about the gas water heater, furnace & hot water made us decide to back out of the deal. So it was not meant for us. Doug & I decided that God will lead us to the right house. So back to the drawing board! At least Doug & I learned a lot during the inspection. We now have a better idea on what to look for when looking at houses. I did fall in love with several houses in Siloam Springs when Amelia & I went to the nursing home last Thursday. There are so many cute houses in Siloam Springs and they are priced better than Fayetteville. Who knows where we will end up. It's very stressful looking around and making decisions. So back to looking.........the saga continues...........
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment