Wednesday, March 21, 2007

My 32nd year on this earth!

Oh my Doug is a sweet sweet man! I was ill last week and had to cancel my birthday party and I was bummed out. I told Doug that all I really wanted was cake and to hang out with friends. Well.....he called all of my friends and family and invited them to the karate place, where I teach belly dance, and they all came to surprise me for my birthday! He had a cake with a belly dancer on it, chips and drinks. I was so surprised. He is so thoughtful! I had a good time hanging out with my friends and chit chatting.


Infamous - hold the camera up and smile!

Teresa, Kelly and me.......3 amigas!

My mom and brother boxing....they are silly!

Lucy and I with Mitch. Mitch is TALL so we stood on the chairs! HA!

Linda, Betty, and me !

Me and my babe!

Kristen, Bekki & I!

Juan, Belinda & I!

Me and my family! What the heck is my brother doing with his eyes? HA!

My birthday cake!

Keiana, Gabriel, and Amelia!

No comments: