I thank God every day for bringing Doug into our lives. He brings us so much joy and is constantly making us laugh. Last weekend Amelia had her little friend from school stay the night and the girls BEGGED Doug to sit down and let them put make-up on him. He said that he would do it but only if he could turn around and do their make-up! So it was a deal! How funny! At one point I was laughing so hard I fell off of the little step stool I was standing on and busted my leg....I still have a bruise! Doug is such a good sport and funny as all get out. I don't know too many guys that would of sat through the torture of blue eyeshadow, glitter, pink hearts, and a tiara. Doug sure does keep us laughing...who needs a gym to work out when you're always laughing? :-)




Amelia is holding a mirror and Doug's reaction to the makeup is priceless!

Washing the make-up off!

Amelia, Doug, and Sheba
No comments:
Post a Comment