Monday, April 16, 2007

Studio Space - I move in May 1st

I'm moving into a studio space on May 1st. I will be in the other 1/2 of Stage 28 in Fayetteville. I am sharing the studio space with Chris Bray (www.zenandjuice.com), Jay, and Stone Ridge Photography (www.stoneridgephotographers.com) My main focus will be boudoir/glamour/nudes/lingerie work. I am booking weddings through Stone Ridge Photography, so if you need me to shoot your wedding, contact Mark or Dana at Stone Ridge. You may also see me 2nd shooting at weddings for Kimberlea Bass or David Yerby.


Front of studio.

Studio space from back wall near restroom.

Studio space from front door.

The cute studio bathroom!

Photo of small room inside of studio space. Lots of dress up clothes will be in this room!

Photo of Michelle on the motorcyle.

Michelle modeled for my computers & art class. I am making a poster that says "Nobody rides for free" -- I wanted a fun poster that had a motorcyle and a gorgeous girl on the bike. I think Michelle is so hot and made the photo that much better!

I really like this one of Dustin on his motorcyle. I like the light from the window shining behind his head.

Dustin from Brainstorm Tattoos on his motorcycle. He saved the day by bringing out his motorcycle for me to photograph. I was going to use Marty's chopper but unfortunately the battery was dead.

Michelle posing with the glittery star that is engraved in the floor.

No comments: