Sunday, October 21, 2007

life!


My booda booda bear gave me a ring for our anniversary present. He gave me a better wedding band then what I had. It's so pretty! Look at all the diamonds! awwww!

Stopped by mom's house to photograph some of her amazing minature works. Check it out!







I'm a busy girl. Yes.....I am!

I'm 90% done with Christmas shopping. I am glad .... I've been shopping all year long and have gotten some neat stuff over the year. Can you believe Christmas is around the corner? Planning Amelia's bday party, too.

So I finally got a new phone. I've been wanting to get a new phone for MONTHS but time is an issue. Doug's phone finally croaked over. So we went with Alltel and so far we like it. Much better than our old phones. I even got Amelia a pink phone. Crazy to think my 7 year old has a phone but she kept tying up my phone talking to her friends and I was missing calls! So her pink phone is now like our "home" phone. Thank goodness. ;-) The girl can talk!

Doug and I looked at some couches today. Couch shopping is annoying. I don't like it much. Too many choices. I hate making a decision in colors, shape, size, etc. Just give me a couch! Really, I don't like shopping. It's one of those annoying things that you do but I hate it.

Did a boudoir shoot today. The lady I photographed was so great! Totally amazing, too! She was a lot of fun to photograph and had tons of ideas. I love people who are full of ideas!

Scored a 98% on my world lit test. I was so proud! All the study group visits paid off! I just had to miss 2 things on it - dang it! Oh well....an A is an A afterall!

Tomorrow is the ONDA OK photoshoot. We will be shooting in a penthouse. Oh baby! I'm shooting November & Decemeber tomorrow. I'm really excited because we are getting the clothing from Lola boutique. I'm working for 3 magazines now. Just little projects but it's so much fun!

I booked my 1st wedding with Janet Hudson-Shroeder Photography! Janet is so cool. Love her! I love all the photographers I work for. All of them are so danged nice and too cool!

Well this week in my continuing saga called Photo I ... we are taking photos of space. Yup. Space. Kimberlea and I are getting a dark room for the studio. It's too much fun. My goal is to now shoot 1-2 rolls of film at each wedding. I have infrared film in the fridge that is screaming "shoot me!!!!"

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Beautiful ring. I love it. Tell Doug he did good!!! Your mom's collection is too cool.