Saturday, December 15, 2007

The talent show and headshots

So I entered the roller girls talent contest. I belly danced with my sword and wings. I tied for 1st place ;-) I don't care for my "pose" in this picture but it was the only one I took with my camera. I did get some of my dancing on video and now I just need to figure out how to do a youtube video! HA!



From the roller girls talent show. Yes, that is a wig! It's actually really long...goes to my butt!




I went thru some boxes of CD's and ran across this CD of pictures of my performance in Chicago from a couple of years ago. I forgot all about this!



Heather is casting a national commercial and I submitted my headshot along with Amelia's. They are casting 19 talent for the commercial and it will be filmed here in Fayetteville.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'm actually in this picture!!! White-no sleeves shirt in the first row on the left!!! Miss ya!