Monday, May 05, 2008

Joe & Mischelyn's Wedding

I had the honor of photographing Joe & Mischelyn's wedding on Sunday, May 4th. They were married at the Crescent Hotel in Eureka Springs. It was a beautiful day out. Just perfect! Joe is a photographer in Fayetteville. He owns Creative Fotoworks and he asked if I could photograph his wedding. How could I turn down another photographer? I knew it would be fun. Other photographers that get married are the most laid back people to photograph....and they were awesome! Thanks Joe & Mischelyn!







These were taken by Colleen who assisted me at the wedding. She did a fantastic job of capturing some really unique moments!















And a wedding at the Crescent Hotel will be incomplete w/out some kind of "ghost" photo. Colleen wanted to "hunt" for ghosts so she took several images of just random hallways in the Hotel. I'm sure some of you may see the orbs and some of you may see "reflections" - you be the judge!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Lena and Colleen,
Thank you so much for photographing our wedding. You both were so great to work with and made it so much fun. Thanks again and I can't wait to see more!
Mischelyn