Wednesday, January 07, 2009

Dallas. Justin. Celine Dion.

O. M. G.

Justin called me on Sunday the 4th and said "hey, want to fly to Dallas and see Celine Dion tomorrow??" HUH? What?

Sure!

So Justin's friend that gave him the birthday gift of Celine Dion couldn't make it so he called me. He switched airline tickets to my name. We stayed at the Crowne Plaza and we got to see Celine Dion.

Justin is Celine's biggest fan. No doubt, hands down her BIGGEST FAN ever. I like her music but I'm not a big fan like Justin. When I say he's the biggest fan - it's an understatement.

We got to American Airlines arena and if you have ever been in there.....there are nosebleed seats and then there are NOSEBLEED - where your nose doesn't bleed anymore because you are up so high. So high, we were against the wall -- last row!! But the cool thing - it was a great spot to sit!

Justin was in hysterics when Celine Dion came out. HYSTERICS -- he screamed like a 12 year old girl and ran up and down the stairs screaming "I love you Celine!!!!!!!!" He was crying, hyperventilating, singing, dancing, crying some more and he was just in pure bliss! I stood and fanned him off for about 2.5 hours so he wouldn't pass out.

After the show was over, audience folks lined up to have their picture made with Justin. LOTS of folks. They said that he made their night. He was a celebrity that night in his own right!! HE was and IS the super fan!!!!

As we came down the escalator, Justin yelled at about 500 people standing in line to buy t-shirts. He said "did you have a good time?" The entire crowd ERUPTED in cheers. I thought he was going to start a riot. WHAT A FREAKING BLAST. This is an experience I will NEVER forget! Thank you Justin for thinking of me!!!! LOVE YOU MY BFF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!











No comments: