So today is a new decade. A new decade for new goals in life. I don't call them resolutions but I am more goal oriented. Accomplishing something.
Today Amelia and I went to counseling. Amelia has been going for awhile and I go as well. Amelia and I have been through some pretty rough things in life.
#1 goal for 2010 is forgiveness. THAT in itself is 1 goal to strive for. To work towards so that I can put 2009 in the past.
Counselor recommended this book: Forgiving and Reconciling: Bridges to Wholeness and Hope which I have ordered off of Amazon. I like reading so this will be a good book. I want to learn to forgive.
2010 will be the year of healing.
Among other goals....I want to graduate and maintain my 3.7 gpa or get it higher. I want to figure out what I'm doing after graduation, I want to go on a trip, I want to get my bike out a lot more and stay away from soda pop.
I don't think they are big unrealistic goals. I think they are attainable for 2010.
Here's to a new year!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment