Day 15, no soda pop. None. Only water and some juice. I still miss Pepsi. I wonder how long it takes to just completely forget about it.
I'm on day 2 of my workouts. I park as far away from campus as I can so I can get in a 1/2 mile walk in each day when I'm not lifting weights.
School has begun again. This semester I have physical anthropology, family violence, cultures of the middle east and reasoning across the disciplines. I hope to maintain my 3.7 gpa....so if I get a C in something that will bring me down. So only A's and B's again, thanks. HA!
This semester seems like it may be a bit harder, more homework and more reading. I like all my instructors except the reasoning class....he's a bit dry.
I have 13 more hours to go until graduation. Then I guess I'm gonna go get my masters. I might as well do it. Hell maybe I'll go past that and be "Dr. Marshall" and teach college level classes. Who knows. But for now....I gotta get that paper that says "YOU did it when so many didn't think you could!"
Thursday, January 14, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment