Saturday, July 10, 2010

The King and his family





For some reason Julie has seemed to avoid all my picture taking. I know my sister has 1 or 2 images of her. Next time....next time she is gonna be in photos with me!!!! These are photos of me and Yaz and his 2 kiddo's. Their hospitality was so wonderful and I thoroughly enjoyed hanging with them and staying with them when I wasn't at the Mena House. I have known Yaz since *I think* 2004. I have been "threatening" him with a visit to Egypt and I finally managed to go! I'm so glad that I did. His kids are just wonderful and I had an amazing time with both of them. Amerah is my little bargainer and I just loved that. She is a good dancer, too. I have some great memories with the King of the Nile family! I have so many more photos and videos to show. This may take days to tell all the stories!

No comments: