What is a trip to Egypt without pyramids? I was pretty stoked to see this amazing wonder of the world! I cannot believe how massive the pyramids are. It was truly breathtaking...it was everything I dreamt of as a kid. I could hardly keep my enthusiasm down. It was just entirely a dream come true. My sister and I practically cried tears of joy from the excitement of seeing the pyramids up close. Being able to actually touch it and say "I was here" was pretty amazing and worth every dollar I spent getting to Egypt! I have so many more photos but thought I'd post just a few of the snapshots I got! And what is a trip to Egypt without a shoot in front of the pyramids? The location was at the Mena House - an old palace which is very close to the pyramids.
No comments:
Post a Comment