


I made this dress on Saturday out of plastic grocery sacks and put a model in it. TOO MUCH FUN!
My poor blog is lacking. To say the word "busy" would be an understatement! Geeeeez!
I have meant to update this blog with more photos of Egypt but at least my facebook page is crammed full of photos from the trip. I have uploaded one card to a website and need to do the rest to back it up.
School is back in full swing and that keeps me uber busy. After this semester I am a mere SIX hours away from graduation! Holy wow! I won the Arkansas Lottery Scholarship - Amelia & I had a dream that I won the lottery (not millions but it was substantial) and so I bought a lottery ticket and lost - of course. But then the following day I got an email saying "you won $5,000 in the AR scholarship!" WOWZERS! How cool is that???? I'm glad because I need a new desktop PC. Trying to do homework and edit photos on an aging computer is frustrating and so it is time to upgrade. Yay for scholarship money! I now support the scholarship and vow to buy a lottery ticket at least once a week. Now that I know money actually gets distributed, I'm a supporter. :-)
Amelia started the 5th grade which is soooooooo hard to believe. She's becoming a young "lady" and that just makes me wanna cry. My baby is growing up but I'm so SO proud of her. Right now she is working on a petition to bring back sillbandz to school. She wrote the most amazing petition and is going to get 100 signatures and present it to her principal. I have a feeling I may get called to the office but I'm glad and proud that she is trying to fight for something she believes she has a right to share and trade during recess. Good for her and I told her I hoped she was successful and just something this small can lead into even bigger projects. This could be a stepping block into bigger agendas.
This semester I am taking Liberal Arts Colloquim (part 2 from last semester), Relatives & Relations, Archaeology and Costume Design (which I LOVE!!!) ... next semester will be figure drawing and whatever I can find to fill in 3 hours! Then in the spring I will apply for grad school and I'm leaning towards a master in fine arts with photography or design as my emphasis. Not sure on the emphasis part, yet. I'd like to become a professor for a university. That is the goal.
Last week I got fitness certified and I am now teaching Flirty Girl Fitness and belly dance at the fitness center. I get paid to teach and I LOVE it!!! Now I can get into shape and have fun. Next month I should get my CPR training.
My little part time job at Allstate has ended as my boss sold the business. 2 years at that office, I'm going to miss it but the agent down the road will probably call me to work for her when she needs to leave town. So not all is lost. I enjoyed sitting in the office listening to the crickets chirp. HA!
My entire August & September are FULL of boudoir shoots. I am excited. I love shooting boudoir - I really enjoy the whole process!

No comments:
Post a Comment