Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Graduated!






And I finally graduated college! What an awesome feeling! I now have my bachelors in Liberal Arts. I am proud. I feel accomplished. Yes!! It's one thing that nobody can take away from me!
The party of all parties was after graduation! LOTS of Mexican food, great friends & family, photo booth and a jumpy house that we managed to somehow knock over at the end of the night. GREAT memories!

So I am looking to start my Masters in the spring. I decided I needed a bit of time off before I enter that madness.

2011 has been a super fabulous year so far! Amelia graduated 5th grade. She is now a middle schooler! Yikes!

I got to fly to California to see my dear friend Sharon.

Now I get to take a train to St.Louis and to Chicago to see friends and family. Then I get to go to Vegas to a big belly dance convention. I am one LUCKY and happy girl! Traveling is my thing! I love it!

I am happy!!!!!!!!

No comments: