Monday, May 02, 2011

The party of all parties!

I am planning one huge graduation party. After I sent the invitations, I started thinking "aw crap, where is everyone gonna park?!" Oh well...we shall figure it out! I have rented a bouncy house for the adults and we might let the kids play in it. I have the ice cream truck coming as well. There will be face painting & fortune telling. I have a photo booth with the cheesiest of props and backdrop for the ultimate cheesetastic photos! I have a huge Mexican food buffet and margaritas that will be served. I keep thinking I have forgotten something. My invitations are the cheesiest invites you have ever seen! I can't wait! Doug is also celebrating 5 years of being cancer free. He will offically be in remission! We are thrilled! Healthy, happy and graduated!

I am happy to move on to the next adventure in life. I am moving my studio into a cool place in Little Rock, right off of University avenue, near the Heights. WAY excited. Glam Girl Boudoir Studios. I'm more than excited! I can't wait to girl-ify it. It will be the epitomy of GIRLY! Boudoir all the time!

I am waiting until December to make a decision on whether I want to go to grad school or wait another year after December. Right now I could barf up school. I've had enough to last awhile but there's still that itch for a masters degree. I know I can do it but I think I need the break. It's been a wild ride going to school and well...I want to spend time with my lovely family and school sure does put a damper on it at times!

No comments: