Saturday, March 15, 2008

I am 33 today.




I am blessed. Truly. I have learned so much in life and have been way more than blessed with everything that I have today.

My family didn't have a lot growing up. We were poor but I never knew we were "poor" until I got older. Our family life was fun and mom always made sure we were happy.

Today I am blessed to have made it to 33 years old. I have a sweet 8 year old daughter, a supportive and loving husband and a roof over my head. We have a dog and 2 cats. I have food in my tummy, a bicycle to ride around the neighborhood and car that has been very good to me. I am pursuing my education and have learned how to do investments so I can retire when I'm 55.

I've traveled. I've been published. I've won awards. I've experienced so many neat things.

But the most important thing to me is my family. The love, the support, the encouragment that I receive from them is priceless. To have a husband that is my #1 fan and supporter is priceless.

Thank you to everyone who has sent me birthday wishes. I cannot wait to see what is in store for the future. Everything thrown at me is a blessing - good or bad.

No comments: