I went to Las Vegas over spring break. Despite being sick, I forced myself to get outta bed and go have fun! Lori is the best room mate ever and an AMAZING photographer (mystique photography in WA). I ran into several folks from Arkansas on my trip. I ran into Amelia's old teacher from her old school. Then I ran into Matt & Megan (Aus10 photography - Siloam Springs) and then some random stranger "Lance" from Siloam. He proposed to me...all nice and drunk while I was wearing an 80's wedding dress with hot pink shoes & veil. Oh yea. I says "let me ask my husband 1st! ha!" Pictures will come soon!

Photo of me from Red Rock. Taken by J. Scott Photography. Love it!

Aradia being photographed.

Aradia - beautiful model from Vegas.

The big tradeshow. I had my little crapamera with me. Over 10,000 photographers were in town!

Photographers climbing part of red rock .... too high for me! lol

Best room mate ever! Lori! We had so much fun!!
No comments:
Post a Comment