
I'm insanely addicted to makeup. I just got the Ben Nye makeup catalog....My next purchase is airbrush paint so I can start body painting models. I'd like to paint their bodies into a scene. I sometimes wished I had a big budget for all my fun projects! I'd be creating stuff daily!
The photo above is Kayla. Lashes, and the makeup by me. And styling with cyrstals by me. Then I do the photography. I tend to get exhausted but I can't help it. It's so much danged fun! And having good models to work with --helps!!!
Here is Melanie:


Colleen had to help me with this makeup job. It took us almost 6 hours to complete. We were SO tired. It's not as easy as some think it is! It takes lots of time and TONS Of patience from both makeup artist and model. Melanie did a great job but you could tell she was Tiiiiiired after all the laying down with nothing to do! But she was a trooper and perked up for the shoot!
Makeup is a lot more time consuming than people think. Lots of patience is required! :-)

No comments:
Post a Comment