Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Obama?

I've never been big into politics. It's my least favorite thing to cuss & discuss. It's driving me INSANE. Campus was all a buzz today.

In Spanish class, we watched the inauguration in spanish of course.

I think the whole thing is weird.

I could care less if he's black, white, orange, purple. Who cares. Just get Bush out and get someone in who can do at least 1/10 of a better job than Bush. Everyone is making such a big deal about the fact that he's black. UGH. Enough already. Seriously? Ok, I didn't live in the 50's/60's and had to go thru all that jazz. Great, we are past it already. Obviously we have moved on. We have a black president. Great. BUT what the frick is the big deal?? People are worshipping him like he's God. They are crying and having mini heart attacks over him. Seriously people. He's not God. He's not anything special. I will say that he is articulate. He speaks better than Bush. NOW let's see if he does a better job than Bush. People are praising him and would probably lick his ass if they could BUT he hasn't even been in the office for a day. Let's give him some time to prove what he can do for our country. He hasn't proved sh*t yet! I'm not going to sit here and be happy, cry and act crazy until this guy can prove that he's worth something.

I'm so over the whole Obama thing.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Amen sister! The thing is he is only half black right? Which makes him biracial. And I agree the proof is in the pudding!
Shawn