
I took Amelia to Toys R Us & Barnes and Noble so she could spend her gift cards. She still has money on her cards so I'll take her again! She bought a book yesterday and read the entire book yesterday. I can hardly keep up with her reading obsession but I'm so happy that she LOVES to read. It's amazing. She also got the coolest Junie B. Jones book!

Justin has agreed to work on a duet with me for shimmyfest in July. We are getting started asap. Got to pick out music, routine, then costumes! What fun!

I've had several people e-mail and ask if my the bounced child support was ever taken care of. YES. And the bank charges were paid which thoroughly surprised me. The humorous part for me was receiving an e-mail stating that we should keep the lines of communication open. I've been screaming that for the last 3 years and then he throws it in my face when he's embarrassed at a bounced check. For THREE years I have been saying "we should be communicating" and when I say that I get this response "DO NOT COMMUNICATE WITH ME." I think I have received that e-mail sentence more than I can count. Like right now, I need to ask him a question about what he considers to be the 1st weekend of the month because it kinda runs into each other. I can't ask. I will get barked at with "DO NOT COMMUNICATE WITH ME." So I have to guess which day I'll be driving to the drop-off point. It's ever so frustrating. And if I messed up the weekend because he won't communicate, he will call the police and say I'm not following the decree. It's messed up really bad folks. If I can ever give advice on divorce - communicate. Not about life but just about the kids. You know? There's so much more but I'm not going to get into it. It's basically the same ol' stories you hear from most. Stupid games, no communication, refusal to email, blah blah blah blah. And what is the MOST saddest part of all....I travel to Fayetteville time to time and I can't even call or email him to say "hey your daughter is in town." I get to hear this: "DO NOT COMMUNICATE WITH ME." Talk about messed up.
So yeah......frustrating huh? LOL......All I can do is laugh about it because what is the point of getting mad?
Looks like I'm going to insurance school during spring break. I'll be getting my license to sell insurance. I'll be the official jack of all trades, thank you. HA! My boss and his wife are expecting their 1st baby in April so I need to get a license to help him out. I work at the office about 10 hours each week. I really love the job. It's so much fun.

I ordered more Ben Nye makeup. I have several photoshoot ideas in the works. I'm really stoked about the "blue" project. I have most of the pieces for this shoot. Just waiting on the blue body paint.

1 comment:
I appreciate all your comments on my blog and I feel guilty for never commenting on yours! sorry, I'm just a notorious lurker... just take take take and never give... what a douche!
anyway, you sound super happy about things and that in return makes me happy. or happier. I'm pretty happy about my life in comparison to say fall 07 and winter 08.
anyway, catch ya later-- Kendrick
Post a Comment