

I swear....the changes in weather are bringing the strangest absurdity's and happenings. A few ramblings.....Oh man, actually I have too much to list out!
Roller girls ROCK out!!!
Bus stories. Ah yes, I posted this blog on my personal myspace page. Riding the bus proves to be really interesting. The stories are crazy. I wonder about people.
My flashes went haywire at the roller girls shoot. Is it in the weather? So now I need to take them in & find out why they are flash-a-licious.
I counted my philosophy teacher say the word "right. right?" 105 times today. I started 20 minutes into the lecture so had I counted the entire time, I think the count would of been more like 150+ times. On Wednesday I am going to count how many times she says "so" - oh my. This is going to be a long semester in this class.
Tartuffe by Molière is an incredible read. I haven't laughed so hard reading for a class!
Doug's surgery was postponed today as the doctor was held up at the airport in California. It's probably a good thing since he came down with the nastiest flu. The flu sucks. I hope Amelia and I can avoid it. I've pumped her full of orange juice and airborne. We shall see.
Chocolate brown paint looks yummy, eating it is not advised. The new studio has a client meeting space and the walls are now chocolate brown. Makes me wanna eat chocolate in that room. I'll post images soon!
Funniest line I have heard in 07/08 - "I am a christian woman, my church group of women would back me up." Hey yo - there's a lot of christians in jail and a lot of christian crooks. And being a christian means?? (hey, I'm a christian folks but I don't use that word when coming to my own defense!) Aren't Christians supposed to turn the other cheek? Love thy neighbor and all that good stuff? yeah....I thought so!
And finally.......Colleen........might beat me in the Harrington card game at school....but will she beat me with the book I purchase to have autographed?? Hmmm??? Let's see how far this game can go Colleeeeeen.......it's on!

1 comment:
Bring it BIYOTCH!!! I'll get the whole damn collection! Maybe we can substitute his face in a painting?
Isn't Tartuffe a great read? You should see the play! A version I saw had bizarre costumes and there was a bathtub in the living room.
I have some ideas cooking on that thing you called me about.
Post a Comment