Tuesday, January 15, 2008

Back in school


Here's a pic of me and Colleen from a 3D class. She's in Art Survey 2 with me this semester. We laughed a lot in class today....because there are only 12 "survivors" to part 2 of this class and the rest were newbies and they all looked like deer in headlight. It was great.

I have World Lit. 2, Philosophy of Art, Graphics Design 1, and Art Survey 2. Nothing too exciting. I'm not thrilled about philosophy because my philosophy is: who cares. I know...that sounds so negative but really....art is art and you interpret it the way you see it. I don't know....I'll get thru it, though. Not thrilled at all. Can ya tell? Anyways I'm excited about graphic design because I'll learn more about illustrator and in-design. I'm still not very proficient with those 2 programs. I love -LOVE- photoshop and we'll be starting with that so I know I will zip right through it. I really want to learn illustrator badly. Duane came over and worked on a logo today in illustrator and he had it done in 15 minutes. I need to learn how to do that, too. Next semester I am taking Web design 1. I can't wait!!!! And I'll probably end up with graphic design 2 and hopefully sculpture 1 and some boring science class or something I have no interest in. Ah, the joys of classes you don't want to take! HA!

Well I am going to Virginia and to Chicago in June for weddings. I've never been to Virginia....I'm pretty excited because the venue is FABULOUS!!! I will be there a whole week. Now I need to find someone to go with me. Doug isn't too interested in using precious vacation time for Virginia.

No comments: