
Image by Colleeeen!
I don't do New Years resolutions. I make goals and try to achieve them.
I made a list:
--Purchase another camera, because I have a lot more weddings to shoot.
**OH ding ding ding** I purchased a new camera today! YAY! And I'm about to purchase 3 more alien bees, 30x60 softbox, and the way cool vagabond battery pack.
--Invest invest, invest
**Ding, ding, done! People, this is IMPORTANT. For those reading this - even if you don't have much to invest - all it takes is like $250, even less! Do it now & keep adding every month!**
--Establish my major in school and stick to it. It changes every day. I want to do visual design, sculpture, set design and costume design. I want to do it all!
**Ah yes, I need to get with a person on campus who can direct me in the right direction - I'll be making that appointment when I'm back on campus**
--Go to Florida and talk with the Disney recruiting offices & find out what they look for in potential candidates for employment.
** Ah yes, another cool goal! Doug & I are planning a trip to Orlando for this year!**
--Learn how to sew better and make a huge crazy gown to put a model in for a photoshoot.
**Hmmm....I need to do this!! It can't be that hard!**
--Sign Doug up at the hper for our workouts
**It's only $18 a semester for him to join! Cool!**
--Be involved in some kind of charity event
**I need to get back into fund raising for people. I love that kind of thing!**
--Have some kind of functioning, 1/2 way working communciation with my ex.
**My goal is to somehow have a somewhat 1/2 functioning parental something with my ex. They interpret is as me wanting to be friends or be with my ex (YUCK!) but I'm just trying to show our daughter that we CAN be her parents. It's a shame. It may take until 2018, hopefully not.**

No comments:
Post a Comment