I just received a letter today from the 28th annual college photography contest!!!
Over 4,000 students participated from the US, Canada and around the world. 5% of all submitted entries to be in the finalist group.
We are pleased to inform you that your entry is in the finalist selection group. Winners and honorable mentions will be notified by mail by Feb 18.
The editors of Photographers forum magazine are now publishing all the contest finalists in the Best of College Photography Annual 2008. Because you are a finalist, your work will appear in this year's annual.
YAY!!!!!!!!!! I am a finalist. I am on cloud 9!
I haven't really entered any contests before....maybe I should start doing that. I've won two 1st places with the PSNWA....but nothing this big! Out of 4,000+ entries!! OMG! I am so proud! :-)
Friday, January 25, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment