

I did the bridal fair back in January....I just remembered I took some snapshots with my little point & shoot camera....though I'd go ahead and post 2 photos from it. The bridal fair is held every year at the convention center in Springdale. This year they had hideous blue drapes. Oh they were just AWFUL! It looked like a circus inside due to the horrible blue. Can anyone say plain black or white drapes? I don't know why they have thos horrible colors because it makes everyone's booth look awful! Anyways, I shared a booth with Thea from Rose of Sharon. She's an awesome florist. And we had the Northwest Arkansas Wedding Professionals in our booth. We were giving away bags full of goodies and pink feather boas! ooo la la fun! We are definitely going to hand out the pink boas again next year. All the brides were loving them! I just hope next year they get rid of the circus blue! Can you hear the music playing now? ;-)

No comments:
Post a Comment