
Sweeeeet! We are getting the house we found in Springdale! Oh the excitement of owning our 1st home! We got the house inspected on Wednesday and it passed with flying colors! It is a 3 bedroom, 2 bath house with a 1 car garage. There is a HUGE yard with a privacy fence. In the back yard there is a "house" that is partially built. There is also a big dog house that is big enough for Amelia to have as a play house. We are going to finish the partially done "house" and "dog house" out back. We plan on running electric out there, putting in 2 french doors, big deck, and of course finishing the interior. We are planning on making it our party house/guest house. We will put a futon in there along with the mini fridge. I plan on painting the walls a deep "sexy" red and we are going to install the stripper pole. Oh yes, ladies...I've had a pole for awhile and plan on installing it for those fun boudoir/personal photos!!! I bought the silly thing off of ebay! HA! The pole will be great for photographs!! I know so many girls are waiting for the installation and ready for photos! I plan on getting a fog machine for the special effects!
We plan on converting the garage into shooting space. It was semi-converted into a work area previously. There is an air conditioning unit in the wall and there is a nice window for some great window light photos. I plan on having a huge "dress up" closet installed and having all the accessories and clothes for photoshoots out there.
The house has a nice kitchen with crown molding, black appliances, and really nice big brown tuscan style tiles. There is a dining room as well and it has a bay shaped window in the dining room. We plan on putting in granite countertops eventually. The living room has really high ceilings which I love. The hallway has a bathroom, washer/dryer space, and a bedroom which will be my office space. There are 2 back bedrooms as well. I plan on painting one of the bathrooms with flames going up the walls - hey I've got an airbrush machine so I can paint awesome flames!! The ceiling will be a constellation. I haven't planned out the rest of the paintings yet.
We close on March 16th - the day after my birthday. We may close way sooner, though. I just got done speaking to the lender today and it looks like everything will be going really quickly and the seller is ready to close now!
After we get ourselves settled in - we plan on having a big house warming party so all our family & friends can come check it out! Food, music, and laughter - life is great! :-)

No comments:
Post a Comment