Hey everyone,
I changed the way you can comment on my blog because I was getting too much spam and because I have some 20 year old stalker girl that was making weird comments. I am trying to keep my blog as fun as possible but weird comments are well....weird. She has sent e-mail but thank goodness for email block - right? I really really love how young girls think they know everything about life and they know how to be a mom..... I hate saying this because it's so cliche but "get a life!"
I don't really care for jealous people folks. If you have the green eyed monster ruling over you - move on. It's easy....the little red X in the upper right hand corner is very simple to click on. Once you click on it - "poof" my blog disappears! :-) And yes, I'm being a smart-ass, but hey -- it's what the internet/blogging is for!
I'm almost 32 years old for cyring out loud!! The teenagers that bother people on the internet need to stay in the teenager sections of the internet. Leave us "old" people alone! :-)
Yeah, Yeah....I know....."well get rid of your blog if you don't want to be bothered" - but this is my little corner of the internet and a lot of my friends read my blog to keep up with what is going on in my life.....now back to our regular programming.....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment