Saturday, February 17, 2007

Mardi Gras!






Well....we did Mardi Gras again this year! It was a blast! COLD COLD outside but we warmed up. I wore 3 layers of clothes as everyone else did! Amelia had the most clothes on! HA! I gave her hand warmers and she thought those were great. My fun husband wore the genie costume my mom made. He's so much fun and a great sport! You gotta love a guy that can sport a cool costume and be supportive of his belly dancing wife! ;-) He really got into the bead throwing! We had over 1000 necklaces and we ran out by the time we got to the Walton Arts Center. Thanks to Bridget for donating a TON of beads from New Orleans baby! We had HUGE beads that we were throwing out. I can't wait for next years Mardi Gras - too much fun!!!!

No comments: