Wednesday, September 26, 2007

Anniversary & more.


Colleen & I at Strutt for a Mutt

Strutt for a Mutt

Strutt for a Mutt


So Doug and I will celebrate our 1 year anniversay on October 7th.....we exchanged anniversary gifts already! I have to be out of town for our anniversay, shooting a wedding that will be featured in the Knot - cool huh?

So I bought Doug a Kenneth Cole leather jacket. It's nice. Now I want one! HA HA! Doug got me a diamond wedding band with 7 diamonds in it - almost 1 carat. It's gorgeous! So I'm wearing it and dancing around the house. I can't wait to take a picture of it and post it. I'm still working on another present for him but it may turn into a Christmas present instead. My sweets & me have had a great year. Too much fun!

Colleen and I shot some photos for "Strutt for a Mutt" last week. It was really fun to see. The lighting was very difficult.

My eye is healing. I had to miss school today but I'm getting used to using 1 eye. My left eye is almost back to normal so I thought I'd jump on the computer and throw a blog up!

I didn't do much today but sleep, trying to heal this eye and seemed to have worked along with the eye steroid and antibiotic. My eye doctor is needing photos/artwork for his wall so I'm going to print some stuff to hang in the waiting room since it's empty.

I'm taking some portraits this weekend for a couple in love and a fun boudoir shoot. I'm so excited to shoot some different stuff this weekend!

Amelia's cousin is having his 8th birthday party this weekend so she's excited about going. I need to buy him a birthday present!

No comments: